Thursday, February 4, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Tests

After completing several multiple intelligence tests, I came to the conclusion that I learn and operate through communication and group relationships. This means that according to the theory of multiple intelligences developed in 1983 by Dr. Howard Gardner; a professor of education at Harvard University, I have an interpersonal intelligence. This means I excel in situations in which I work with others. I learn and work best in talking with people in groups. This would mean that I would not do well in a solitary career. I enjoy getting other people to work together and I generally consider myself a leader. If a person with interpersonal skills had a problem, they would go to others for help, which is why they would make a great producer. They would get the input of others to make the most informed and productive overall choice. Having interpersonal skills I am easy to get to know which is why I work well with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment